Terms and Conditions of the ShopandScan Rewards Programme
- After a panel member's registration to join the ShopandScan panel has been processed, a rewards account will automatically be opened on their behalf.
- Panel members will receive an invite key in order to register their details on the rewards website, allowing them to log in to view and redeem their reward points.
- Reward points will automatically be awarded for completion of activities related to the ShopandScan programme.
- Points will be rewarded as described on www.shopandscan.com, and as described when invited to participate in any activities, such as online questionnaires.
- Panel members can check their points online at any time on www.shopandscan.co.uk by logging into their rewards account.
- If a panel member has any queries relating to their rewards account, they may call the rewards helpline on 0800 389 0342.
- Any other queries related to their participation in the ShopandScan programme should be directed to the ShopandScan helpline on 08085 560 152 or emailed to email@example.com
- Reward points can be redeemed online on www.shopandscan.co.uk in exchange for vouchers.
- The minimum voucher denomination which can be redeemed is £10, which is equivalent to 10,000 points.
- All orders will be processed within two working days of receipt.
- Order values of up to £80 will be sent via Royal Mail 1st Class.
- Order values greater than £80 and up to £200 will be sent via Royal Mail Signed For 1st Class.
- Order values in excess of £200 will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed.
- Voucher orders can be sent to a panel member's home address only, as currently registered with Kantar Worldpanel.
- Kantar Worldpanel reserves the right to change the rewards programme.
- Kantar Worldpanel reserves the right to change the list of vouchers available.
- Kantar Worldpanel reserves the right to decide membership of the ShopandScan programme.
- All panel member kit and equipment remains the property of Kantar Worldpanel.
- Upon retirement from the panel, no further points will be awarded after this date.
- Upon retirement from the panel, the panel member's rewards account will be frozen, as of that date, until they have returned all panel member equipment.
- As soon as Kantar Worldpanel has received the equipment back, a panel member's rewards account will be reactivated, so that they can redeem any outstanding points as normal.
- Panel members can only redeem reward points up until 8 weeks after their panel retirement date.
- The balance of a panel member's rewards account will be set to zero 8 weeks after their panel retirement date, and no further voucher redemptions will be possible after this point.
- Kantar Worldpanel may temporarily freeze a panel member's rewards account to cover extended periods where panel members cannot contribute to the programme (Extended holidays, illness, moving home etc.). This will be at Kantar Worldpanel's discretion.
Login | Terms & Conditions |